Our nursery fees are one of the most competitive in the local area, and London.
We try to keep our fees simple, which is why we have adopted the “all-inclusive approach”. We understand that parents and carers are very busy and at Orchard Day Nursery, there’s no need to remember to pack meals, drinks or nappies as we provide pretty much everything your child will need at the nursery. We also provide vegetarian, halal and a range of ‘free from’ foods for any intolerances, dietary preferences or allergies. Please see details of our inclusive approach.
Unlike some nurseries, we don’t charge you for the one week closure over Christmas, so our fee is spread over 51 weeks, not 52 weeks. Please contact us [link to contact us] directly for our current fee and session details.
What’s included in our fees:
Our ‘’all inclusive’’ approach means that there is nothing more to pay for almost everything your child needs at nursery. However, if you would like to provide anything specific then please let us know. Here is what we provide at no extra cost:
- Healthy freshly prepared meals – please see our sample menus below
- Vegetarian, non-vegetarian halal and a range of ‘free from’ foods – for any intolerances, dietary preferences or allergies
- Pampers eco-friendly nappies and wipes – great for the environment and gentle on babies
- Extra-curricular activities – Teddy tennis, sports club, cooking club, French lesson, theatre bugs and ICT
Chargeable extras – School trips
We offer a 10% discount for siblings. Currently, we are also offering 10% discount for the first 25 children that enrol with us.
Don’t forget that there are many sources of financial assistance with nursery fees, all of which you can avail with us:
- 15 & 30 hour funding provided by the Government
- tax-free childcare
- childcare vouchers